38%
 38% [ 3 ]
Good.
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
If I had to rate, I'd give it a 6.
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
It's not good yet. I can see you're still busy with it.
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
It's bad.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Top posters
Niels

Einsteinean

Timo

Johnywilko

Nazar

~Noble~

Shikadi

SF

blaaauw

nival

Share | 

My rules as a moderator (President)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Einsteinean
President
President

PostSubject: My rules as a moderator (President)   Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 am

I know that part of the rules says no disrespect to other users, and while I understand rivalries between users, if I personally see any disrespect, i will either edit or delete that post. If it continues, I will reccomend you for banning.

Also, while I realize we can all be a little inappropriate at times, I think we can also control oursleves to a decent extent. One or two inappropriate posts are fine every once in a while, but excessive inappropriateness will be edited/deleted. If you continue to do it, I will reccomend you for banning.

Part 3, (I know this is long, but I need to let everyone know) For me, minor cussing is acceptable, that is the least offensive nowadays. One or two here and there is fine, but as stated before , if it is directed at anohter user, as in,STFU, will be delted and or edited, depending on the situation. Major cussing will be reccomended for banning.

Also, if I find that a username/signature/avatar is inappropriate, and the admins have not seen it yet, i will tell them about it so you will get the punishment you deserve.

If an admin has a problem with this, please let me know. I just think, based on prior observations, that some groundrules need to be set.

I hope I have made myself clear and easy to understand, becuase I don't think I can make it any simpler.
Back to top Go down
http://einsteinean.wordpress.com

My rules as a moderator (President)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1