Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
What do you think about FMF?
Great Forum!
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap38%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Good.
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap25%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
If I had to rate, I'd give it a 6.
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap25%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
It's not good yet. I can see you're still busy with it.
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap13%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
It's bad.
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap0%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Top posters
Niels
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcapPoll: What do you think about FMF? Voting_barPoll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap 
Einsteinean
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcapPoll: What do you think about FMF? Voting_barPoll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap 
Timo
Johnywilko
Nazar
~Noble~
Shikadi
SF
blaaauw
nival

Poll: What do you think about FMF?

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think about FMF?
Great Forum!
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap38%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Good.
 25% [ 2 ]
If I had to rate, I'd give it a 6.
 25% [ 2 ]
It's not good yet. I can see you're still busy with it.
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap12%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
It's bad.
Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_lcap0%Poll: What do you think about FMF? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Niels
Admin
Admin
Niels

Poll: What do you think about FMF? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Rate!
Back to top Go down
https://fifamanager.rpg-board.net
Timo
Famous Presidents
Famous Presidents
Timo

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm

It can become good forum but we have to await a bit more.
And we need fifa manager fans here.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
President
President
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:19 am

Yeah, right now it's mostly non-fifa players.
Back to top Go down
http://einsteinean.wordpress.com
Nazar
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:53 pm

The myninjakiwi players have tooken over the forum Laughing
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
President
President
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Well, if you want it to succeed, we've gotta make it a fun place for Fifa players and non-Fifa players, like me.
Back to top Go down
Niels
Admin
Admin
Niels

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Yep. That's it going to be. Altough we have like 7 FM09 players on the FMF.
Back to top Go down
https://fifamanager.rpg-board.net
Einsteinean
President
President
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:19 pm

I wish you could rescind votes. I really want to take mine back.
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Famous Presidents
Famous Presidents
Johnywilko

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm

I'll give it a 9! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jyoforumns.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What do you think about FMF?   Poll: What do you think about FMF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: What do you think about FMF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Choose your language :: English Forum :: Other :: Polls-
Jump to: