Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
What do you think about FMF?
Great Forum!
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcap38%Patches, by Timo. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Good.
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcap25%Patches, by Timo. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
If I had to rate, I'd give it a 6.
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcap25%Patches, by Timo. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
It's not good yet. I can see you're still busy with it.
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcap13%Patches, by Timo. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
It's bad.
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcap0%Patches, by Timo. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8
Top posters
Niels
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcapPatches, by Timo. Voting_barPatches, by Timo. Vote_rcap 
Einsteinean
Patches, by Timo. Vote_lcapPatches, by Timo. Voting_barPatches, by Timo. Vote_rcap 
Timo
Johnywilko
Nazar
~Noble~
Shikadi
SF
blaaauw
nival

Patches, by Timo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niels
Admin
Admin
Niels

Patches, by Timo. Empty
PostSubject: Patches, by Timo.   Patches, by Timo. EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:55 pm

It is very important to know what kind of patches to install in your pc
The reason is as follows
In every patch we made mostly new id for the clubs because the club ids in fifa manager are only 575 that mean that only the clubs with original kits en badges are with ids numbers.
So if I made one patch and I use the id 120000 en the other site use the same number for other club the one who install both patches will have problem with crash

You can make 2000 ids but is very important to don’t use the same with others patches therefore I have made one team with 4 other sites and our patches working perfect because we use other club ids en not the same
So you see is VERY important to know what you do before you install something in your pc
Back to top Go down
https://fifamanager.rpg-board.net

Patches, by Timo.
Page 1 of 1